Hi, welcome to use Slampher RF！
1. Download “eWeLink” app.
Search “eWeLink” in APP Store for iPhone or Google play for Android.
2. Screw Slampher with E27 light bulb.
3. Add device
1. Power up the device after you complete the installation.Press the black button (white button in some batches) once to turn off the lamp first.
2. Press and hold the button for 7 seconds until the green LED inside the SLAMPHER on the opposite side to the button (inside the multi-hole opening) blinks like this:
For Android users, please select the 1st icon, click next.
For iOS users, please select the pairing icon according to the firmware version.
3. It will auto-search and connect the smart home device around you.
4. Input your home SSID & password:
4.1 If no password, keep it blank.
4.2 Now eWeLink only support 2.4G WiFi communication protocol, 5G-WiFi is not supported.
5. Name the device to complete.
6. Maybe the device is “Offline” on eWeLink, for the device needs 1 minute to connect with your router and server. When the green LED on, the device is “Online”, if eWeLink shows still “Offline”, please close eWeLink and re-open.
433MHz remote control (Sonoff RF module)
1. Sonoff RF can be set to pair most of the 433mHz remote controllers. If the red LED of the device blinks when you press the button of RF Remote, that means it can be learnt.
2. Paring: Fast press the black button on Sonoff RF twice, the red LED blinks once, then press one of the buttons of your RF controller to set pairing for 1-2 second.
3. Clearing coding: Fast press the black button on Sonoff RF three times, the red LED on for 3s, that says the RF controller code has been cleaned. If you can’t paring successfully, please try to clean first.
4. After complete pairing, you can add the device to eWeLink by press the remote controller for 5s, device green led will start blink and enter into pairing state.
4. APP features
1. WiFi remote control and device state
Turn on/off by tapping on device icon. Device state always simultaneous display on APP.
2. Share Control
The owner can share the devices to other eWeLink accounts. While sharing devices, both should stay online on eWeLink. Because if the account you want to share is not online, he/she will not receive the invitation message.
How to make it possible? Firstly click Share, input the eWeLink account (phone number or email address) you want to share, tick the timer permissions (edit/delete/change/enable) you want to give, then click Next. The other account will receive an invitation message. Click Accept, the device has shared successfully. The other user will have access to control the device.
Support max 8 enabled single/repeat/countdown timing schedules each device. Preset timers can work even network is unavailable, but the device must keep power on.
4. Scene/Smart Scene
Scene allows triggering on/off your devices automatically. Scene Settings is in the upper right corner of Device List. You can set up scenes or smart scenes to trigger on/off the device.
Users should select “Click to execute” in the condition, add different existing devices, name the scene and save it.
5. Security mechanism
One device one owner. Other people can not add the devices that have already been added. If you want to add your device to another account, don’t forget to delete it first.
It will auto-remind you of new firmware or version. Please update as soon as you can.
5. Problems and solutions
Read the detailed FAQ on Itead Smart Home Forum. If below answers can’t solve your problem, please submit a feedback on eWeLink.
1. My device has added successfully but stays “Offline”.
Answers: The newly added device need 1-2 min to connect to your router and the Internet. If it stays offline for a long time, please judge the problem by the green led status:
1.1. Green led quickly blinks one time and repeats, which means device failed to connect to the router. The reason may be you have entered wrong WiFi password or your device is too far away from the router, which causes a weak WiFi signal. The device can not be added to the 5G-wifi-router, only the 2.4G-wifi is OK. At last, make sure that your router is MAC-open.
1.2. Green led slowly blinks one time and repeats, which means the device has connected to router and server but failed to be added to the device list. Then power on the device again, if it still not working, just add the device again.
1.3. Green led quickly blinks twice and repeats, this means the device has connected to the router but failed to connect to the server. Then please confirm your WiFi router works normally.
2. Why the APP can’t find the device in pairing status?
Answers: That’s because of your phone’s cache. Please close the WLAN of your phone then open it after a minute. At the same time, please power off the device if you can, then power up to try again.
3. My WiFi is expired, can I connect the devices to LAN?
Answers: the Slampher supports to be controlled by LAN(Update in 15/10/2017, LAN function has been stopped).
4. The green led keeps off, even if the device is powered on. Press the button but the device does not work.
Answers: The circuit may be broken, please send it back for testing. Return shipping postage and packaging will be at buyer’s expense, if the device is damaged by the buyer, and the buyer should bear extra repair cost.