Hi, welcome to use S26 Smart Plug EU(E&F)/US/UK/CN/AU Standard.
1. Download “eWeLink” app.
Search “eWeLink” in APP Store for iOS version or Google play for Android version.
2. Add device
- Plug in and power up your S26 Socket.
2. Press the button for 7 seconds until the green LED blinks like this:
Open eWeLink, click”+”. You’ll see the pairing icons.
Select Quick Pairing Mode (TOUCH), tap Next.
3. It will auto-search and connect smart home device around you.
4. It will auto select your home SSID, please enter the password:
4.1 If no password, keep it blank.
4.2 Now eWeLink only support 2.4G WiFi communication protocol, 5G-WiFi is not supported.
5. Name the device to complete.
6. Maybe the device is “Offline” on eWeLink, for the device needs 1 minute to connect to your router and server. When the green LED keeps on, the device is “Online”, if eWeLink shows still “Offline”, please close eWeLink and re-open.
3. APP features
1. WiFi remote control and device state
Turn on/off by tapping on device icon. Device status always simultaneous display on APP.
2. Share Control
The owner can share the devices to other eWeLink accounts. While sharing devices, both should stay online on eWeLink. Because if the account you want to share is not online, he/she will not receive the invitation message.
How to make it possible? Firstly click Share, input the eWeLink account (phone number or email address) you want to share, tick the timer permissions (edit/delete/change/enable) you want to give, enter a note so that the other user knows who you are, then click Next. The other account will receive an invitation message. Click Accept, the device has shared successfully. The other user will have access to control the device.
Support max 8 enabled single/repeat/countdown timing schedules each device.
4. Set default power on status
In Device Setting, you can set default device status: ON or OFF when the device is power on.
5. Scene/Smart Scene
Scene allows triggering on/off your devices automatically. Scene Settings is in the upper right corner of Device List. You can set up scenes or smart scenes to trigger on/off the device.
Users should select “Click to execute” in the condition, add different existing devices, name the scene and save it.
6. Security mechanism
One device one owner. Other people can not add the devices that have already been added. If you want to add your device to another account, don’t forget to delete it first.
It will auto-remind you of new firmware or version. Please update as soon as you can.
4. Problems and solutions
Read the detailed FAQ on Itead Smart Home Forum. If the FAQ can’t help to solve your problem, please submit a feedback on eWeLink.