Hi, welcome to use Sonoff Dimming LED! The LED supports to adjust 3 light color: cold, medium and warm, and supports to adjust the brightness from 1% to 100%. Power Supply: 180-265V AC. Power: 30-42W.
1. Download “eWeLink” app.
Search “eWeLink” in APP Store for iOS version or Google play for Android version.
2. Wiring instruction
There are “in” and “out” marks on the device, you must connect the driver output cable to LED bar with—>mark. Please connect the LED bars with the Grove wires. Connect the Grove wire with the LED bar W/G/Y will connect to White/Gray/Yellow wire. There are direction arrows on each bar, make sure you connect the wires correctly. Please don’t mistake the direction, or it will not work.
3. Add device
1. Power up your device, let it on.
2. Turn off and then turn on your power switch repeatedly for 3 times until LED turn into breathing state. The interval can’t be too long or too short.
3. Click the “Add” icon on eWeLink to search device. For iOS users, they will see two pairing method icons to select, here please select the 2nd icon. Click next.
The App will auto-search the device.
4. Input your home SSID & password:
4.1 Your SSID must be letters or numbers.
4.2 If no password, keep it blank.
4.3 Now eWeLink only support 2.4G wifi communication protocol, 5G-WiFi-router is not supported
5. Next, the device will be registered by eWelink and add it to your account，it takes 1-3 minutes.
6. Name the device to complete.
7. Maybe the device is “Offline” on eWeLink, for the device needs 1 minute to connect to your router and server. When the green LED on, the device is “Online”, if eWeLink shows still “Offline”, please close eWeLink and re-open.
3. APP features
1. Remote ON/OFF
Turn on/off by tapping on device icon. Device state will simultaneously display on the interface.
2. Adjust mode
Tap mode to switch among the 3 modes: cold, medium and warm.
3. Adjust brightness
You can adjust the brightness from 1%-100%.
4. Share Control
The owner can share the devices to other eWeLink accounts. While sharing devices, both should stay online on eWeLink. Because if the account you want to share is not online, he/she will not receive the invitation message.
How to make it possible? Firstly click Share, input the eWeLink account (phone number or email address) you want to share, tick the timer permissions (edit/delete/change/enable) you want to give, then click Next. The other account will receive an invitation message. Click Accept, the device has shared successfully. The other user will have access to control the device.
Support max 8 single/repeat/countdown timing schedules each device. Preset timers can work even network is unavailable, but the device must keep power on.
6. Scene/Smart Scene
Scene allows triggering on/off your devices automatically. Scene Settings is in the upper right corner of Device List. You can set up scenes or smart scenes to trigger on/off Sonoff the product.
Users should select “Click to execute” in the condition, add different existing devices, name the scene and save it.
4. Problems and solutions
Read the detailed FAQ on Itead Smart Home Forum. If below answers can’t solve your problem, please submit a feedback on eWeLink.
1. My device has added successfully but stays “Offline”.
Answers: The newly added device need 1-2 min to connect to your router and the Internet. If it stays offline for a long time, please judge the problem by the green led status:
1.1. Green led quickly blinks one time and repeats, which means device failed to connect to the router. The reason may be you have entered wrong WiFi password or your device is too far away from the router, which causes a weak WiFi signal. The device can not be added to the 5G-wifi-router, only the 2.4G-wifi is OK. At last, make sure that your router is MAC-open.
1.2. Green led slowly blinks one time and repeats, which means the device has connected to router and server but failed to be added to the device list. Then power on the device again, if it still not working, just add the device again.
1.3. Green led quickly blinks twice and repeats, this means the device has connected to the router but failed to connect to the server. Then please confirm your WiFi router works normally.
2. Why the APP can’t find the device in pairing status?
Answers: That’s because of your phone’s cache. Please close the WLAN of your phone then open it after a minute. At the same time, please power off the device if you can, then power up to try again.
3. My WiFi is expired, can I connect the devices to LAN? Can my phone be directly connected to device hotspot?
Answers: Currently this product does not support LAN or directly connect to hotspot. It must connect to the WiFi router.
4. The green led keeps off, even if the device is powered on. Press the button but the device does not work.
Answers: The circuit may be broken, please send it back for testing. Return shipping postage and packaging will be at buyer’s expense, if the device is damaged by the buyer, and the buyer should bear extra repair cost.