Hi, welcome to use TH10/ TH16! Sonoff TH10/TH16 can monitor real-time temperature and humidity through eWeLink. There are two power supply specifications: 10A or 16A. It supports presetting a temperature or humidity range to auto-turn on/off connected device. It also supports Smart Scene.
1. Download “eWeLink” app.
Search “eWeLink” in APP Store for iOS version or Google play for Android version.
2. Wiring instruction
There are two devices to choose：10A or 16A.
* Please make sure you have read and follow the L, N, E print on the enclosure. Compare with the old version, the new version has a different layout.
3. Add device
1. Plug your sensor into the jack, power up your device.
2. Press the button for 7 seconds until the green LED blinks like this: blinks 3 times and on repeatedly.
3. Please click the “Add” icon on eWeLink to search device.
For Android, please select the 1st icon, click next.
For iOS, you will see two pairing method icons to select. Please select the corresponding icon, then click next.
The App will auto-search the device.
4. Input your home SSID & password:
4.1 If no password, keep it blank.
4.2 Now eWeLink only support 2.4G WiFi communication protocol, 5G-WiFi is not supported.
5. Next, the device will be registered by eWelink and added it to your account. It takes 1-3 minutes.
6. Name the device to complete.
7. Maybe the device is “Offline” on eWeLink, for the device needs 1 minute to connect to your router and server. When the green LED on, the device is “Online”. If eWeLink shows still “Offline”, please restart eWeLink.
3. APP features
1. WiFi remote control and device state, temperature and humidity checking.
Turn on/off by tapping on device icon. If you use the Sonoff TH with temperature and humidity sensor, device state and real-time temperature and humidity values will simultaneously display on the interface.
In Auto mode, you can set a specified temperature or humidity range to turn on/off connected device. In Manual mode, you can tap on the device icon to turn on/off.
2. Share Control
The owner can share the devices to other eWeLink accounts. While sharing devices, both should stay online on eWeLink. Because if the account you want to share is not online, he/she will not receive the invitation message.
How to make it possible? Firstly click Share, input the eWeLink account (phone number or email address) you want to share, tick the timer permissions (edit/delete/change/enable) you want to give, then click Next. The other account will receive an invitation message. Click Accept, the device has shared successfully. The other user will have access to control the device.
Support max 8 enabled single/repeat/countdown timing schedules each device.
4. Security mechanism
One device one owner. Other people can not add the devices that have already been added. If you want to add your device to another account, don’t forget to delete it first.
5. Auto mode and Manual mode
5.1 In Auto mode, the switch can not be turned ON/OFF by the button manually.
5.2 In Manual mode, the switch can be turned ON/OFF at any time.
5.3 The preset timers can work as usual in Auto mode.
6. Insert sensor to start device or not.
6.1 Insert sensor: APP will display temperature and humidity values, and it can be set to Auto mode.
6.2 Without sensor: APP will not display temperature and humidity value, and it does not have Auto mode.
7. Smart Scene
You can use Sonoff TH to collect temperature value and set a temperature to turn on/off several types of other switches (such as Sonoff, Sonoff RF). Note: the Sonoff TH should in manual mode, not auto mode. When the real-time temperature is across the preset temperature range, it will trigger the condition.
It will auto-remind you of new firmware or version. Please update as soon as you can so that you can use the latest features.
4. Problems and solutions
Read the detailed FAQ on Itead Smart Home Forum. If below answers can’t solve your problem, please submit a feedback on eWeLink.
1. My device has been added successfully but stays “Offline”.
Answers: The newly added device needs 1-2 min to connect to your router and the Internet. However, if it stays offline for a long time, please judge the problem by the green led status:
1.1. Green led quickly blinks one time and repeats: It means the device failed to connect to the router. The reason may be you have entered wrong WiFi password or your device is too far away from the router, which causes a weak WiFi signal. The device can not be added to the 5G-wifi-router, only the 2.4G-wifi is compatible. At last, make sure that your router is MAC-open.
1.2. Green led slowly blinks one time and repeats, which means the device has connected to router and server but failed to be added to the device list. Then power on the device again, if it still not working, just add the device again.
1.3. Green led quickly blinks twice and repeats, this means the device has connected to the router but failed to connect to the server. Then please confirm your WiFi router works normally.
2. Why the APP can’t find the device in pairing status?
Answers: That’s because of your phone’s cache. Please close the WLAN of your phone then open it after a minute. At the same time, please power off the device if you can, then power up to try again.
3. My WiFi is expired, can I connect the devices to LAN?
Answers: Currently this product does not support LAN or cannot connect to the hotspot. It must connect to the WiFi router.
4. The green led keeps off, even if the device is powered on. Pressed the button but the device does not work.
Answers: The circuit may be broken, please send it back for testing. Return shipping postage and packaging will be at buyer’s expense, if the device is damaged by the buyer, and so the buyer should bear extra repair cost.